MATCHMAKING during the International Textile Conference 2018
International textile conference, which is going to be held from 29-30. November 2018 in Aachen, Germany, counts as one of the biggest textile conference in Europe.
During a 2-day event participants will have an opportunity to hear about the latest development in the sector by taking part in plenary session, lectures and special symposia as well as to speak with potential partners in pre-arranged B2B meetings, organized by NRW.International GmbH.
The Matchmaking during the International Textile Conference 2018 (http://www.aachen-dresden-denk...) provides companies a good chance to get in touch with potential cooperation partners.
If your company is about to embark on a new project and is looking to become more competitive in its field of business then you should not miss this opportunity, not only to make new partnerships and find the right key players, but also to refresh the existing ones in 30-minute face-2-face meetings in a separate matchmaking area at the event location.
2 MATCHMAKING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD:
29th November 2018: 12.30 - 16.30
30th November 2018: 9.30 - 12.30
Companies will have a possibility to:
- Identify potential partners, customers or clients
- Embrace and tap into these new opportunities
- Refresh or deepen existing partnerships
- Expand their business and commercialise new products
- Exchange best practice examples and knowledge
- Attract investments and international partnerships
- Have a special online presence before & after the event
MAIN TOPICS / FIELDS OF BUSINESS:
- Functionalization and New Materials
- Textile Machinery and New Technologies
- Trends and New Markets
- Textiles for Medicine and Health Care
- Textiles for Building and Construction
For all attendees of the International Textile Conference 2018 the participation in the Matchmaking is free of charge.